Come join Ken Bauer, David Walsh, and myself and learn about lots of web resources, books, summer conferences, and other tips and techniques to plan ahead for the 2018-19 school year!
Here's a look at what we plan on covering in this free webinar:
- Just getting started with flipped learning, or hoping to evolve your practice? We'll share some great resources.
- We'll also explore some of the exciting pedagogies and opportunities experienced flippers often explore, like Active Learning, Project Based Learning, Peer Instruction and more!
- For teachers just looking to check out some new ideas over the summer, we'll share favorite websites & education bloggers
- Summer Reading: we'll introduce favorite education and edtech books
- We'll also share some summer conferences and other PD opportunities
Come register and join us:Â
[…] Source link […]
Good question Myra – I’ll have to check!
I am teaching at the time of the webinar. Will it be recorded so I can access it later?