Got to do the “legalese” thing. In an effort to blog responsibly, I am publishing the following disclaimer regarding this blog and its content.
- Privacy statement. I will notÂ sell reader'sÂ contact information to another company. I amÂ not responsible for the privacy practices ofÂ advertisers or blog commenters.
- Copyright policy. I amÂ the legal copyright holder of the material on this site.Â Permission is granted under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlikeÂ licensing for non-commercial reproductions of the articles on this site. All reproductions of content from this site must cite “EmergingEdTech.com”Â as their source.
- Advertisers and sponsors. I amÂ not responsible for the actions ofÂ advertisers or sponsors listed here. If a reader purchases a product or service based upon a link found here, that readerÂ must take action with that company to resolve any issues.
- Paid endorsements: For many years, I rarely accepted paid placements, but as of late 2017, the costs of running the site often exceeded the advertising income the site generates. In order to support the site and continue delivering quality content for free to educators across the world, I am open to accepting paid posts for products and services that I am comfortable with sharing with my readers. I have written paid posts on behalf of WeAreTeachers (and such posts are labeled accordingly). Other than those posts, I have rarely published any paid content (as of November 2019, I have published 3 other paid posts in total). All posts must be unique, informative, well-written, and focused on education technology. Reach out via the Contact Form to learn more.
- Comments and other correspondence directed toÂ the editor: Any comments posted here, or correspondenceÂ submitted via the Contact form, can be sharedÂ with theÂ blogging audience, and there is noÂ confidentiality provided for such correspondence.Â Comments and correspondence are considered the property of this blog, and mayÂ be used in future posts or other publications.