Finish the School Year and get a Jump on the Fall With a Fun, Interactive Exploration of Flipped Learning and Education Technology!
I'm really excited about this upcoming FlipTech conference. It's been a while since I've had a chance to get out and connect face-to-face with friends and colleagues who are passionate about upping their game year over year and doing the best they can for their students. I am also thrilled to be delivering Saturday's Keynote. I hope you'll come join us!
REGISTER TODAY (take advantage of the $149 discounted price!)
For schools paying for educators to attend, please print, complete and mail this PDF (which also provides group discount options!).
Individuals paying their own way can pay and register online here.
Friday, June 29th – 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Opening Keynote by Flipped Learning pioneer Aaron Sams
- Concurrent Breakout Sessions Throughout the Day (click here to explore the full schedule of breakout offerings)
- Lunch (compliments of vendor sponsors)
- Session Building for Saturday’s FlipCamp
- Join us for Dinner
- After dinner, there will be a screening of documentary “Most Likely to Succeed”
Saturday, June 30th – 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM
- Keynote by Kelly Walsh, Flipped Learning Network Community Administrator and founder of EmergingEdTech.com
- FlipCamp sessions throughout the morning
- Lunch (compliments of vendor sponsors), including Prizes, Swag
- Join us for a social outing, then head home!
Come and meet the presenters! There are lots of fun interviews with many of the wonderful educators who will be presenting at the conference!
The Flipped Learning Network in the original not-for-profit online community for educators looking to learn more about this evolving practice. Events like the FlipTech conference help to “keep the lights on” and enable the FLN to deliver the many resources we share with educators like you!