This week's “tweets of interest” for my blog readers. These tweets all direct the reader to web sites or article that may be of interest to the educator or administrator who wishes to learn more, or simply stay informed, about the use of Internet technologies in education.
- 20 project ideas inspired by Learning 2.0 – http://bit.ly/246B25
- The ExploraVision science competition challenges students to create a vision of the future : http://bit.ly/39fQ0S
- Article discusses Second Life as an extension of the classroom (as used @ Cal State Fullerton): http://bit.ly/1GEFl5
- IBM announces ‘Cloud Academy', to help educators & students leverage the cloud: http://bit.ly/4uFyns
- Highlights of new “21st Century Campus” report from CDW's Govt/Ed division: http://bit.ly/3SfizJ
- Philly's School of the Future – A case study in how not to do Ed Tech for the 21st Century?: http://bit.ly/2YNihO
- Great post from Box Of Tricks about use of Xtranormal text-to-movie app in classrooom context: http://bit.ly/3QE5CU
- 3rd grade teacher embraces tech, recognized as Teacher of The Year in his district: http://bit.ly/43zKzI
- Conversation going on over at LinkedIn – What is need for Games in Education? http://bit.ly/glQur (note that you need to have a Linked In account, and sign in, to see or participate in this dialogue).
Be sure to stop back in a few days, as I continue my series on interactive whiteboards in the classroom, and in the meanwhile, have a great a weekend!