With Honest Abe's Birthday Upon us, are you Taking Time to Teach About his Legacy?
I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Abe Lincoln. His story and deeds have affected me deeply since I was a child. In hopes that teachers across the U.S. and the world at large might grasp the opportunity of his birth date, February 12th, to teach students about one of our most revered and beloved Presidents, here are a variety of resources that can help.
- Teaching Abraham Lincoln
- Library of Congress Resources
- On-Line Resources about Abraham Lincoln & the Civil War with a Mixture of Local History Links
- LEARNING LINCOLN ON-LINE
- Abraham Lincoln from Enchanted Learning
- Four Ways to Learn About Lincoln
- Teaching Lincoln with Primary Sources
- Lincoln Resources from TeachingAmericanHistory.org
- TeachersFirst Lincoln Lesson List
Creative Commons Licensed Image Source