This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Infographic – The State of Digital Education: http://bit.ly/oTQge4
- Laptops, smartphones, tablets find a seat in CSU, FRCC classrooms: http://t.co/VL5rboO
- Tech-based ‘iPrep’ project expands into two more Miami-Dade high schools: http://bit.ly/pGykGA
- Ed Tech Trust distributes $1 million for education technology in Oklahoma: http://t.co/hvOWZua
- A private tutor at their fingertips : http://t.co/PyWgfvl
- Could we see cell phones in the classroom as a tool? http://t.co/sXeEL2R
- Free computer science courses, new teaching technology reinvent online education: http://t.co/s79Hdrv
- EverFi Expands Financial Literacy Platform to Reach Younger Students: http://t.co/21XJZMm
- App developers and school systems work to leverage tablet computing: http://t.co/boKWox3
- USA Today, 8 tech tools for college students (most free): http://t.co/DFOud7f
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries
7 Reasons To Leverage Social Networking Tools in the Classroom