This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Study Shows Technology Boosts Performance for Educators and Students: http://bit.ly/km7eQq
- Five Progressive Schools of Education: http://bit.ly/kAhk0R
- What is a 21st-Century Classroom? http://bit.ly/jtoMlL
- 4 Education Associations Team Up for Technology Access: http://bit.ly/iu6F44
- Four New Initiatives from the Department of Education: http://bit.ly/kwLmPJ
- Mobile Tech in Classrooms Is A Boost To English Learners: http://bit.ly/jVNy00
- High School Students Say Schools Aren’t Meeting Their Technology Expectations: http://bit.ly/mmg9Ix
ISTE 2011 related Tweets …
- ViewSonic introduces “classroom in a box” solution at ISTE 2011: http://bit.ly/lNHXFy
- “Perceptive” Computers and the Future of Ed Tech (re: John Medina's keynote at ISTE 2011): http://bit.ly/mlzdKu
- How Consumer Technology & User-Generated Content Are Changing Ed-Tech: http://rww.to/ixqMJ2
- BrainPOP launches GameUp @ ISTE '11, free resource showcases top online educational games: http://prn.to/mPffUP
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
Do you use Facebook or Twitter in the classroom (or know someone who does)?
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Inspiring Learning Outcomes with Twitter in the Kindergarten Classroom
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries