This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
See you in 2011!
- Brave new world: Teachers find benefits of digital technology – http://bit.ly/h2dDWY
- Online classes are reshaping school systems: http://bit.ly/dWZeIy
- Report Finds K-12 Computer Science Education Declining in US: http://bit.ly/eKwHEL
- Google talking w/makers of educational software, to build marketplace for online programs: http://bit.ly/ep63Nb
- Lucid Chart – Quick & Easy Chart Creation: http://bit.ly/hMQR8T
- Folding Story – Collaborative Fiction Writing: http://bit.ly/hJVPUn
- Technology analyzes answer sheets to detect cheating: http://nyti.ms/i8xl36
- Five Ed-Tech Themes from 2010: http://bit.ly/dM8LL1
- 3D proves a hit in the classroom: http://bbc.in/eKXmxE
- Here's a diff type of Ed Tech – an underwater robot! http://bit.ly/eRE9OM
- Five most underreported Tech stories of 2010: http://bit.ly/hUg81C
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries