This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- “The Right Way to Use Technology in the Classroom”: http://huff.to/hMVK8R
- SIAA Seeking Applicants for “Innovation Incubator” Program (focus: customized learning): http://prn.to/eUuVEk
- How about a virtual learning lab that would tailor educational material using student patterns? http://1.usa.gov/dEsbyo
- Joint Call to Protect U.S. Ed-Tech (Enhancing Education Through Technology) Program: http://bit.ly/eOdmHn
- 5 Ways To Integrate Technology Into Your Child’s Education: http://on.mash.to/dRbBJq
- Obama Says U.S. Can’t Sacrifice Education in Cutting Deficit: http://bloom.bg/icp2Q1
- Midland teacher uses Apple iPad to keep classroom innovative and organized: http://bit.ly/h3rIqa
- Nice blend of concept mapping & alternative assessment links in this UW Stout Tech Tips post: http://bit.ly/gHfkXO
- Internet Resources for Teacher article offers several sites w/”Worksheets for the Classroom” http://bit.ly/hqny9a
- Android™ tablet eBook reader created exclusively for education: http://bit.ly/fe8aDy
- Just learned of Apple's Distinguished Educators Program: http://bit.ly/fhe9iB from this article, http://bit.ly/i1LqjQ
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries