This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Video: Face-Off—Moodle v. Blackboard: http://bit.ly/bhkp5X
- Teaching experiment links students via Skype: http://bit.ly/aVIZpx
- It is Time to Step up and STEM it : http://huff.to/doEh6T
- College Students Develop Video Game to Spark Interest in Voting: http://bit.ly/9yKLs6
- Universities commit to open-access journal movement: http://bit.ly/cwlBNu
- Apple adds new App Store category for iPhone & iPad Apps for Special Education: http://bit.ly/aopecK
- “S.T.A.M.P.E.R.” not S.T.E.M. ? http://bit.ly/cZ10Oc
- Online Resource: Design Principles Database – http://bit.ly/arSPpI
- Districts stretching budget $ with virtual desktops on thin clients using VMware View: http://bit.ly/dyN8HM
- Video blog entry for “Copyright and Fair Use, as applied to Education & Teaching”: http://youtu.be/islFL7h8ADc
- District attempting to use online course tools to enable the “End of Snow Days”: http://bit.ly/bSkFmR
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries