This week's “best of” my Twitter posts focused on Education Technology articles and tools:
- 5 Higher Ed Tech Trends to watch in 2010: http://bit.ly/6ZrN6j
- A tale of technology in two schools: http://bit.ly/8FhGef
- Interesting article about market for “Superstar” teachers in Online Ed arena: http://bit.ly/70ys9Y
- Chronicle article discusses use of Virtual Science Labs in schools: http://bit.ly/6Im28Z
- University expands lecture capture capabilities w/”Classroom Capture” app: http://bit.ly/7Y4iS2
- New site for student journalists (to fill UWIRE void?) http://bit.ly/8H6bbV
- Article discusses Secretary Duncan's concerns about need to raise quality of Tech education for our teachers: http://bit.ly/4HbDAo
- Louisiana launches “Connections Academy” virtual school: http://bit.ly/7PbMTd
- Scholars “digging into data” for digital challenge: http://bit.ly/72rOCJ
- Video games taking bigger role in education: http://bit.ly/7tLnsj
- New Copysense Compliance Service to help coll/univ w/HEOA compliance re illegal peer-to-peer trans: http://bit.ly/8QWkWg
I want to thank any readers who attended the Webinar I presented on behalf of Campus Technology, “Portal, LMS, & Alert Solutions: Best of Breed or Single Source”. We discussed the savings and enhanced functionality we achieved at the college this year by implementing portions of the Timecruiser product suite. The recorded session is now available here (you will have to register with the site in order to view the presentation, or just log in if you are already registered).
I'll also mention that this coming week I'll be digging into online tutorial applications, so please be sure to stop by and learn with me!