This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Final version of Nat'l Ed Tech Plan released, and summarized in this article: http://bit.ly/cVVolh
- Lawmakers eye use of mobile technology in schools: http://bit.ly/cDuKgO
- Small computers make for big excitement @ Lakeshore School Division: http://bit.ly/97rSYK
- Colleges are gradually making their data centers Greener: http://bit.ly/aezcoi
- Pearson presentation “taking the ‘bored' out of whiteboard” sounds good, they should put 'em online: http://bit.ly/bgomhi
- This new ‘Smartpen' technology sounds pretty cool! http://bit.ly/diKM86
- Teacher honored for “creating tech wizards – in the third grade!”: http://bit.ly/c8iK1l
- Popular classroom management app Netop releases new version of MyVision: http://bit.ly/dltpRa
- Mashpee High uses computer wizardry to teach technology: http://bit.ly/9oWJRq
- Why Wait for Superman? http://bit.ly/cQiD8o
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries