Got to do the “legalese” thing. In an effort to blog responsibly, I am publishing the following disclaimer regarding this blog and it's content.
- Privacy statement. I will not sell reader's contact information to another company. I am not responsible for the privacy practices of advertisers or blog commenters.
- Copyright policy. I am the legal copyright holder of the material on this site. Permission is granted under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike licensing for non-commercial reproductions of the articles on this site. All reproductions of content from this site must cite “EmergingEdTech.com” as their source.
- Advertisers and sponsors. I am not responsible for the actions of advertisers or sponsors listed here. If a reader purchases a product or service based upon a link found here, that reader must take action with that company to resolve any issues.
- No paid endorsements: I generally do not accept payment to write or place articles about a product or services. I do occasionally place paid context-relevant links into articles. I also place affiliate links to products I may have written about (such as books that I find worth sharing and writing about). The one exception I have made regarding paid posts is to write the occasional article (for a fee) about quality educational services and events endorsed by WeAreTeachers.com.
Comments and other correspondence directed to the editor: Any comments posted here, or correspondence submitted via the Contact form, can be shared with the blogging audience, and there is no confidentiality provided for such correspondence. Comments and correspondence are considered the property of this blog, and may be used in future posts or other publications.
- My affiliations: In addition to the affiliations I make clear in my Bio and on the About Page, I am on the Advisory Board for App Ed Review (they provide a monthly “Review Roundup” article that I post here).