This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Study Shows Promise and Challenges of ‘Hybrid’ Courses:
- Thanks To These Startups, Teachers Are Making Money On The Web:
- The pace of change due to technology in Higher Ed is gaining momentum (Bloomberg):
- U.S. Department of Education Invites Applications for Awards in Technology and Media Services:
- New Podcast Series Offers K-12 Education Leadership Forum:
- In Education, Technology Changes Everything and Nothing:
- The Broadband Imperative: Recommendations to Address K-12 Education Infrastructure Needs: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-broadband-imperative-recommendations-to-address-k-12-education-infrastructure-needs-2012-05-22
- Online college classes are win-win situation:
- 10 Big Ways Facebook Forever Changed College:
- Turning Learning on its Head!
- Delaware Valley High School embracing technology with iPads for all in September:
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries
Facebook in the Classroom. Seriously.
7 Reasons To Leverage Social Networking Tools in the Classroom