This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Is professorial ego driving opposition to flipped learning?
- An Ivy League Education? Online Is the New Option.
- Web access in schools, fundamental necessity “as important as having electricity and water”
- Chromebooks versus iPads in the classroom:
- Educating 24/7 – ‘No Child Left Offline’
- Stanford’s Credential Problem (MOOCs and” evidence of learning”):
- The 10 Most Impressive Virtual High Schools in the U.S.:
- Thought this cool collection of educational 3D animal skeleton images was worth sharing:
- Two schools of thought: High-tech vs. no-tech
- School districts think outside the classroom to compete with charters:
- Create technology, don’t just use it!
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries
7 Twitter Users to Follow If You Are Interested in Education Technology
4 Great Twitter Applications for Teachers Using Twitter In The Classroom