This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- For Exams, is Using the Internet Considered Cheating?
- How one family has been helped by the Khan Academy:
- Groups Team Up to Turn Free Online Courses Into Cheap College Credit:
- A Glimpse of Technology-Enhanced Tests:
- How To Decide Which EdTech Resource Is Right For You:
- Zanesville area teachers use technology to flip classroom:
- The New Networking: Ultimate LinkedIn Guide for 2012 Grads:
- Faculty Enthusiastic About Harvard's Move to Online Education:
- Interview w/EmergingEdTech’s K Walsh (yeah, that's me!) on the future of ed tech, challenges higher ed faces, and more:
- Elsevier Experiments With Allowing ‘Text Mining' of Its Journals:
- Magid: It's time for technology to disrupt education:
- Signing Savvy: John Miller's Online American Sign Language Dictionary:
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries
7 Reasons To Leverage Social Networking Tools in the Classroom