This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- NMC Horizon's “Most Significant Metatrends [in education & tech] for the Next 10 Years”:
- ‘Flipped classroom' makes most of hands-on time: http://bit.ly/IrLlFa
- 6 Education Technology Companies Started by Educators: http://bit.ly/IrL9G3
- Predictive analytics driving university practices:
- Higher Ed leaders announce disruptive tech to advance U.S. scientific research, help reduce costs:
- Innovation in education: are we ready for change?
- New TED-Ed Site Turns YouTube Videos Into ‘Flipped’ Lessons:
- The Promise and Peril of Ed-Tech Democratization:
- At Virginia Tech, computers help solve a math class problem:
- Powering tomorrow's minds with a solar-powered Internet classroom:
- 100 Serious Twitter Tips for Academics:
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries
Facebook in the Classroom. Seriously.
7 Reasons To Leverage Social Networking Tools in the Classroom