This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Former FL Gov. Jeb Bush: Fully unleashed, virtual education can transform:
- ‘Bring Your Own Device’ program launches at Chatham school:
- Calfornia assuring ‘No child left offline’:
- Panel asks whether technology can reduce the yawning gap in student performance:
Cloud Technology, Portable Computing and a Challenging Economy Make Distance Learning the New Norm:
5 Reasons to Add Technology to Your Classroom: http://bit.ly/HV5xS9
District takes first step to incorporate personal technology devices:
- Arizona schools flipping homework, lectures:
- Cool infographic on “the neurology of gaming”:
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Facebook in the Classroom. Seriously.
7 Reasons To Leverage Social Networking Tools in the Classroom