This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Harnessing Laptops in class – Best practices for laptops in the classroom:
- Getting a Free Education, in Huge Online Classes (MOOCs from MIT):
- ‘A whole new dynamic:’ Berwyn school gaining recognition for technology:
- Local high school students experience virtual learning:
- Make your own e-Pub format eBooks without a lot of effort with Pandoc:
- Teachers, tech, a perfect mesh in Ashe County classrooms:
- Mineola Students Show Off iPad Classroom Impact:
- Why parents should educate their kids about tech:
- Disruptive technologies in higher education: adapt or get left behind –
- Educ8rs deb8 broad efx of FB, txt etc.:
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
10 Excellent iPad Applications for Teachers
7 Twitter Users to Follow If You Are Interested in Education Technology
10 Beneficial Facebook Pages For Educators To Check Out