This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitt1er by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Gesture-based tech: A future in education? http://zd.net/wSAu9Q
- Education: It’s Time To Be Innovative (something everyone can agree on: digital classrooms). http://www.austinchronicle.com/news/2012-03-16/education-its-time-to-be-innovative/
- Khan Academy launches on iPad: Is this education’s future? http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/innovations/post/khan-academy-launches-on-ipad-is-this-educations-future/2012/03/12/gIQA8ORm7R_blog.html
- TED-Ed: The World’s Great Teachers & Animators to Spread Lessons Beyond the Classroom. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/introducing-ted-ed-uniting-the-worlds-great-teachers-and-animators-to-spread-lessons-beyond-the-classroom-2012-03-12
- POINT: Technology in classrooms has wasted potential – http://www.cm-life.com/2012/03/14/point-technology-in-classrooms-has-wasted-potential/
- Saint Francis High School Selects Apple’s New iPad for Full-Scale One-to-One Program: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/saint-francis-high-school-selects-apples-new-ipad-for-full-scale-one-to-one-program-2012-03-12
- Three TED talks, a look at Education Technology around the world. http://bit.ly/AhdMIf
- Cutting Edge Classroom Part II: Student learning in the digital classroom – http://www.maplevalleyreporter.com/community/142630136.html
- Teachers share tips for using smartphones as learning tools in class, at home:pressofatlanticcity.com/news/press/atl…
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Facebook in the Classroom. Seriously.
10 Education Technology Implementation Pitfalls and Ways to Avoid Them