This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Cutting Edge Classroom Part I- Teachers and technology: http://bit.ly/z3F4fL
- An example of how technology can change education: http://thegazette.com/2012/03/04/an-example-of-how-technology-can-change-education/
- 10 Cool Gaming Tools in MBA Education: http://www.onlinemba.com/blog/10-cool-gaming-tools-in-mba-education/
- Online simulation-based assessment/game for Statisitcs Intro is winning technology at SXSWedu conf: http://bit.ly/ySHrzn
- Study Suggests Many Professors Use Interactive Tools Ineffectively in Online Courses: http://chronicle.com/blogs/wiredcampus/study-suggests-many-professors-use-interactive-tools-ineffectively-in-online-courses/35677
- Putting Ed-Tech Entrepreneurs Together With Teachers To Build Better Teaching Tools: http://www.fastcompany.com/1822879/putting-ed-tech-entrepreneurs-together-with-teachers-to-build-better-teaching-tools
- Science class flashes with iPads: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-crystal-lake-ipads-0302-20120302,0,1921117.story
- Hampton schools piloting ‘Bring Your Own Device' at Kecoughtan High: http://articles.dailypress.com/2012-03-05/news/dp-nws-cp-students-bring-own-device-20120304_1_high-school-students-smart-phones-cheryl-grobel
- Adoption of technology in education is slow and uneven: http://thegazette.com/2012/03/04/adoption-of-technology-in-education-is-slow-and-uneven/
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
7 Reasons To Leverage Social Networking Tools in the Classroom
Facebook in the Classroom. Seriously.
7 Twitter Users to Follow If You Are Interested in Education Technology