This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- How Teachers Actually Feel About Education Technology [Infographic]: http://edudemic.com/2012/02/tech-learning/
- Alternative Funding Mechanisms for Deploying Lecture Capture in Postsecondary Institutions: http://www.bradenton.com/2012/03/01/3911051/tegrity-and-the-center-for-digital.html
- Live Blogging with Storify for iPad (ProfHacker): http://chronicle.com/blogs/profhacker/live-blogging-with-storify-for-ipad/38761
- Does Google’s New Policy Really Protect Student Privacy in the Cloud? http://chronicle.com/article/Does-Googles-New-Policy/130959/
- Assignment – Re-invent High School (w Project Based Curriculum): http://www.eschoolnews.com/current-issue/?pagenumber=49
- Effects of New Technology on Education & the Digital Divide (where’s the balance?): http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lori-day/ipad3-schools-technology_b_1301081.html
- Kean University’s Dr. Michael Searson receives $200,000 grant from Facebook: http://www.cougarsbyte.com/mobile/campus-life/new-view-on-technology-pays-off-1.2798345
- School students are lacking tech skills to benefit their study: Education researcher – http://www.cio.com.au/article/416737/school_students_lacking_tech_skills_benefit_their_study_education_researcher/
- Self-Described ‘EduPunk’ Says Colleges Should Abandon Course-Management Systems: http://chronicle.com/article/Self-Described-EduPunk-Says/130917
- Ed Tech Innovator: Building open online courses grounded in the science of how people learn: http://chronicle.com/article/Treating-Higher-Eds-Cost/130934/
- Wanted: A 21st Century Education –gettingsmart.com/edreformer/wan…
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
Facebook in the Classroom. Seriously.
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Teacher’s recommendations for academic uses of 5 fun free presentation tools