This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- (ProfHacker) If you could design ideal, digitally-equipped classroom, what would you do? http://chronicle.com/blogs/profhacker/what-are-your-favorite-technologies-in-the-classroom/38229
- Scholar’s Book Explores Latest Research in Tech-Based Assessment for 21st Century Skills: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/02/08/4248484/top-education-scholars-publish.html
- Education technology: trust, but verify: http://bit.ly/ArYa70
- 3-D technology helps autistic kids learn to read: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/health/os-autism-technology-orlando-20120206,0,5953539.story
- INFOGRAPHIC, “The State of OpenCourseWare”: http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com/2012/01/26/the-state-of-opencourseware/
- 20 Innovative Ways High Schools Are Using Twitter: http://www.bestcollegesonline.com/blog/2012/01/30/20-innovative-ways-high-schools-are-using-twitter/
- Teacher turns to internet for classroom supplies: http://bit.ly/ywG56k
- Classroom Experiments with Mobile Media: http://chronicle.com/blogs/profhacker/encouraging-distraction-classroom-experiments-with-mobile-media/38454
- The Promise of Education Technology (It’s Not Just About Lighter Backpacks): http://bit.ly/yhiCFy
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
7 Twitter Users to Follow If You Are Interested in Education Technology
4 Great Twitter Applications for Teachers Using Twitter In The Classroom
7 Reasons To Leverage Social Networking Tools in the Classroom