This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- 8 Reasons Why Students Should Blog: http://www.problogger.net/archives/2012/01/25/8-reasons-why-students-should-start-a-blog/
- Nice resources for using Prezi in Education: http://www.technologyintegrationineducation.com/group/prezi?xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_group
- Facebook & Grades Infographic: http://bit.ly/u6eEoC
- Trying Not To Smash The Tablets (experimenting w/iPads in classroom): http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/new_york/trying_not_smash_tablets
- How Video Chat Is Creating a Global Classroom: http://mashable.com/2012/01/25/video-chat-global-classroom/
- Leading Edge Certification, national program in educational tech & curriculum innovation – http://leadingedgecertification.org/
- Study: Robots Inspire New Learning & Creativity Possibilities for Kids: http://latd.com/2012/01/16/robots-at-school-findings/
- Tenured Professor Departs Stanford U., Hoping to Teach 500,000 Students at Online Start-Up: http://chronicle.com/blogs/wiredcampus/tenured-professor-departs-stanford-u-hoping-to-teach-500000-students-at-online-start-up/35135
- Online pilot class paves digital path to learning: http://www.pennlive.com/east-shore/index.ssf/2012/01/online_pilot_class_paves_digital_path_to_learning.html
- National PBS Survey Finds Teachers Want More Access to Classroom Tech! http://eon.businesswire.com/news/eon/20120123005242/en/PBS-LearningMedia/classroom-technology/education
- Technology conference for kids expanding: http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local/education/technology-conference-for-kids-expanding/article_1b5c0e96-45f7-11e1-93aa-001871e3ce6c.html
- Gaming for learning: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/132471/gaming-for-learning
- Will We Need Teachers Or Algorithms? http://techcrunch.com/2012/01/15/teachers-or-algorithms/
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries
Facebook in the Classroom. Seriously.
7 Reasons To Leverage Social Networking Tools in the Classroom