This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- School district’s Bring Your Own Technology initiative getting positive results: http://bit.ly/yPiLF8
- BYU scholar is a leader in advancing education technology: http://bit.ly/xfJGiD
- Kid-sized computers make learning fun: http://bit.ly/wFBGif
- Student tech squad launches at Burnett school: http://bit.ly/xJ8A9d
- Flipped Models – Using open-internet tests: http://bit.ly/yHbeWL
- UK Education Secretary backs ICT teaching reform (students “bored out of the their minds”): http://bit.ly/xBw0yd
- Lessons taught in 3D help kids learn more by increasing levels of concentration: http://tinyurl.com/7r8f87s
- Success of Florida Virtual School is difficult to measure: http://tinyurl.com/757tlla
- Some Thoughts on iBooks, iPads and Education: macobserver.com/tmo/article/so…
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
7 Twitter Users to Follow If You Are Interested in Education Technology
4 Great Twitter Applications for Teachers Using Twitter In The Classroom
5 Tips for Advancing Any Career Using Technology Tools