This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Researchers Rate RateMyProfessors, and Find It Useful: http://bit.ly/shic9f
- Handling Technology Mishaps in the Classroom? http://bit.ly/v6H7yd
- 500 words on why your school deserves a tech package can win $5K to $25K tech pkgs! http://intel.ly/tT5BXC
- 5 Ways Higher Education Is Leveraging Mobile Tech: http://on.mash.to/ufZm3i
- Slideshark: Free iPad Presentation App – http://bit.ly/sVb1V1
- (Chronicle) In the 21st-Century University, Let’s Ban Books: http://bit.ly/vI3zHf
- 40 Informative Sites to Learn About Effective Special Education Teaching Methods: http://bit.ly/rCbj9t
25 iPad Apps Changing College Prep: http://bit.ly/uUjKZz
Region 15 Students Improve Writing Skills Through Online Program: http://bit.ly/tdC0o3
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
4 Great Twitter Applications for Teachers Using Twitter In The Classroom
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter