This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Technology a ‘game changer’ in classrooms: http://bit.ly/oCrDDP
- Education Technology: Revolutionizing Personalized Learning and Student Assessment – http://bit.ly/pW33tg
- President of Wesleyan University, discussing how to be the “Innovative University” http://huff.to/razxqf
- New Initiatives Signal Shift in U.S. Ed-Tech Leadership: http://bit.ly/qKkgNu
- Crane I.S.D. Students Get iPads in the Classroom – http://bit.ly/qNpa3T
- Tech (clickers, netbooks, interactive white boards) plays increasing class role: http://bit.ly/mTm9MJ
- Ireland can leapfrog the world on digital education: http://bit.ly/rfaTvV
- Internet readiness focus of multi-district research initiative: http://bit.ly/nhFSzB
- Online teaching's disconnect: http://lat.ms/nVuOY4
- iPads help Mandan students get excited about learning: http://bit.ly/n3G5Jc
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries
7 Reasons To Leverage Social Networking Tools in the Classroom