This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Buzzmath (grades 6,7,8) giving away registration for 1 free full year class to each school: http://bit.ly/nVRgP4
- Classroom redefined: Professors incorporate social media into classroom curriculum – http://bit.ly/n2L1lm
- Professional Development Just-in-Time and One-on-One: http://bit.ly/oWScCl
- Schools face radical decade of change: http://bit.ly/nwRpoN
- Three Ds for Education Reform: Dollars, Data, and Digitization: http://huff.to/o55y32
- Looking to find ways to change the way teachers teach, and the way students learn: http://bit.ly/ptZe8w
Will education leaders ever realize dropping tech in classrooms is a waste w/out prof dev & planning? http://bit.ly/pG3VU4
Speaker Says Technology Curriculum Key to Solving Educational Woes: http://bit.ly/ppAzl8
Edublogs launches Student Blogging Challenge: http://bit.ly/5r7fjE
Five Reasons Why YouTube Rocks the Classroom: http://bit.ly/nRtM4i
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries
7 Reasons To Leverage Social Networking Tools in the Classroom