This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Low cost Internet access for disadvantaged school kids! (Comcast program) http://bit.ly/ogUfHY
Classroom cellphone use by students will be encouraged as supplement to learning materials: http://bit.ly/o8kLwG
- Integrating a Digital Project Into a Class: Deciding on a Project: http://t.co/ZryLbew
- Survey Suggests Time Teens Spend Playing Online Games Can Be USed To Teach Important Life Lessons: http://t.co/dZi0wdu
- Schools Outsource Computer and Technology Education Programs to Computer Explorers: http://t.co/aytEDLq
- Classrooms Just a Click Away: http://mwne.ws/qOOrYH
- Survey Shows Decline in U.S. Educational Technology Progress: http://bit.ly/ro55uF
- Internet changes face of (school) policies: http://bit.ly/nf2Rby
- Online video lessons flipping classrooms left and right: http://bit.ly/pRKJva
- 21st Century technology enhancing local classrooms: http://bit.ly/pbOdSI
- America must break the machine of industrial-era education: http://reut.rs/nFAOUm
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries
Facebook in the Classroom. Seriously.