This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Infographic: How the Internet Is Revolutionizing Education – http://bit.ly/kXFMON
- Knewton’s “Adaptive Learning” Technology Spreads to Tens of Thousands of Students: http://bit.ly/j7xRw2
- Syracuse Sends Personalized Videos to Admitted Students to Stop ‘Summer Melt’ : http://bit.ly/mH4JmC
- Summer Educators ‘Mix Up’ Learning with Technology: http://bit.ly/iYfIDV
- America’s Leader in Online Learning: Idaho? http://bit.ly/lILNiR
- Gates Ed-Tech Winners Announced: http://bit.ly/ikpBDS
- Free laptops ‘nightmare’ (lesson = you have to plan for this properly before roll out!): http://bit.ly/jcEI9h
- Hatch, Inc. to Launch Powerful New Content Management System for Interactive Whiteboards: http://bit.ly/jphBOG
- A Simple Way to Record and Publish Audio to the Web (from Profhacker): http://bit.ly/jIF8df
- Best Buy’s Geek Squad Launches 5th Annual Summer Academy to Educate Teens About Tech: http://bit.ly/jK3YE1
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
Do you use Facebook or Twitter in the classroom (or know someone who does)?
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Inspiring Learning Outcomes with Twitter in the Kindergarten Classroom
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries