This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTechover this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Report highlights innovative Ed Tech playing crucial role in school improvement across US: http://mwne.ws/kAcfHs
- The Most Influential People in EdTech for 2011: http://bit.ly/kS7Atk
- Web ‘friendships’ carry risks for students, teachers: http://bit.ly/ljbtqp
- New Social Technologies Redefine Business Leadership (how should education respond/adapt)? http://bit.ly/kd5zF2
- Yale Complains That Chinese University Press Profiting by Plagiarizing Free Online Courses: http://bit.ly/lvkrbq
- Ohio VIRTUAL Academy Celebrates the Graduation of Class of 2011: http://prn.to/kQDf5n
- i3 Grant Program Opens with New Priorities for 2011, incl. Education Technology: http://bit.ly/k247sQ
- “icore” Receives CODiE Award: Best K-12 Instructional Solution – http://prn.to/mDEHBI
- School gives teachers high-tech touch: http://bit.ly/mpahIf
- Geeks at the Beach: 10 Summer Reads About Technology and Your Life: http://bit.ly/iNzQii
- Industry Puts Heat on Schools to Teach Skills Employers Need: http://on.wsj.com/m9os5D
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
Do you use Facebook or Twitter in the classroom (or know someone who does)?
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Inspiring Learning Outcomes with Twitter in the Kindergarten Classroom
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries