This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Increasing Graduation Rates Through Technology & Blended Learning: http://bit.ly/gwGpHm
- World of Education Apps, Tech Owes Teachers Some Media Literacy: http://huff.to/eueVqp
- School technology challenge: Keep up or get left behind: http://bit.ly/ekAPBR
- The Chronicle is now available on the iPad: http://bit.ly/h9490N
- School embraces idea of technology advancing education: http://bit.ly/e840lv
- Students Complain About Being Shut Out of the Internet (in schools): http://bit.ly/hYUFmS
- Teachers willing to test gradebook app for iphone or ipod touch, email: email@example.com
- 3 southern Indiana school districts win innovation grants: http://bit.ly/htgRkR
- Classroom Confrontation Over Student’s Laptop Use Leads to Professor’s Arrest: http://bit.ly/fYVR5p
- Technology that Changes Lives (video documentary features Assistive Technology): http://prn.to/ezX4Jx
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries