This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- How cool! A “non-profit on a mission to solve technology shortfalls in classrooms”: http://www.digitalwish.com
- DOE’s Karen Cator discusses how National Ed Tech Plan addresses the achievement gap : http://bit.ly/hUL64a
- 13 Education Technology Planning “Myths” : http://bit.ly/fQcFDT #
- Tom Ryan, educator-turned-CIO, champions technology’s role in learning: http://bit.ly/eqFenx #
- Senate Reauthorizes Science and Technology Education Programs: http://bit.ly/ehcujY
- SUNY goes with Microsoft Cloud: http://bit.ly/gisYJc
- Is the Internet a barrier or a bridge for young adults (conversation on Classroom 2.0)? http://bit.ly/exBjJL
- Innovative residential ‘IMSA’ HS Leverages Tech to Get Kids On Successful Career Paths: http://bit.ly/gY4SkS
- Canadian education faces technology and content licensing tipping point: http://bit.ly/en8E53
- Top tech gifts for teachers: http://zd.net/eXcovc
Happy Holidays Everyone!
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries