This week’s collection of Education Technology article and resource Tweets.
(Originally posted on Twitter by @EmergingEdTech over this past week … collected here to share with our blog readers).
- Excellent article+video about student committee that researched, advised on Tech in Schools: http://bit.ly/e6A3Oe
- Education About Critical Thinking, Not Tech (I agree, tech is an enabler, not a solution): http://bit.ly/g1TRDJ
- Post lists some of the biggest Ed Tech investments and acquisitions of 2010: http://bit.ly/dRyCeh
- Mashups in the Literature Classroom: http://bit.ly/hCscph
- Being temporarily ‘unplugged' improved classroom experience, lowered stress levels: http://bit.ly/g1rX30
- Cable in the Classroom Adds Online Tools: http://bit.ly/fUY5bR
- New immersive 3D tech leaps into the classroom (this is pretty cool!): http://bit.ly/ghcT8E
- Distance Teaching: Professor instructs class in Russia over the Internet: http://bit.ly/huf3vH
- Online Colleges to Develop Framework for State Authorization: http://bit.ly/fEIsNB
- Post – negative impact of cell phones in classroom: http://bit.ly/hVQfNI
- Post discusses Google Doc's Equation Editor: http://bit.ly/ftxAvm
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
100 Ways to Teach With Twitter
Education Technology Twitter Post Weekly Summaries