“Tweets here! Get your Ed Tech Tweets here!”
- Innovating the 21st-Century University: It’s Time – http://tinyurl.com/yf3vkdm
- Free Printable Math Games and more: http://bit.ly/9VNAa6
- 21st Century Skills Assessment – How Ready Are Your Students? http://bit.ly/cFWWfV
- University Dance Group Uses Twitter, Wii for Latest Performances: http://bit.ly/9wzgHc
- Extracurricular surfing in class ticking some students off: http://bit.ly/9oNpfh
- “Doodle for Google” contest gives student chance to have drawings features on Google: http://bit.ly/aFbX2H
- ScrollMotion to Develop iPad E-Books for Major Textbook Publishers: http://bit.ly/chhgem
- Students Will Become ‘Geohistorians' in Kent State U. Cellphone Project: http://bit.ly/c6mzky
- Interest in Hybrid Courses on the rise: http://bit.ly/aqqrKO
- No. of HS & Middle schools launch initiative w/students supporting teachers' use of tech: http://bit.ly/aVmL5D
- Brainyflix Video Contest (most popular short video about a SAT/ACT vocab word wins $600!): http://bit.ly/cOppoo
- Is the iPad the long-awaited education computer? http://bit.ly/9uDPYE
- Students ban together to promote Wikipedia: http://bit.ly/9Mkic5
Please take a couple seconds and click the applicable boxes in our little poll asking what your professional role is (over there -> in the side bar).
Have a great SuperBowl weekend everyone!