Check out how Easy This Popular Free Tool is for Gathering Student Feedback During Class or Giving ‘Live’ Quizzes
Socrative is a powerful yet simple Student Response System that lets students respond to ‘quick questions’ or full quizzes using smart phones, tablets, or computers. Teachers love it – its very popular.
Check out the newest 3 Minute Teaching With Tech Tutorial to see how easy it is to get started with Socrative!
Check out the full set of 3 Minutes Teaching With Technology Tutorials in this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKv1W3kJyW4&list=PLVj5ks82jnjBgAct6_jWCgOx3PetmjfMA.
Here’s are some of the other free applications covered in these quick video introductions:
- LessonPaths: Assemble digital content (yours or web based resources) into a linear “play list”
- ed.ted.com: Flip any YouTube video, add a quiz and additional resources, and deliver it privately
- Remind: Free one-way texting to students, parents, etc.
- BlendSpace: Mashup up digital content (web content, or your own) into a single, fun learning resource
- Movenote: Record a quick video to go along with one or more pieces of digital content for your students
- Tackk: Have an online discussion around one or pieces of digital content (delivered privately if you wish)
- EduCanon: Add quiz questions to any video with ease!
Related Posts (if the above topic is of interest, you might want to check these out):
How to Easily Insert Questions and Quizzes into Videos Using EduCanon
3 Minute Teaching With Tech Tutorial – Using TedEd for Flipped or Blended Learning Lessons
How to Add Voice Over to PowerPoint 2010 Slides (Using Built-in Functionality)