The WizIQ Virtual Classroom and LMS software has been a part of the Ed Tech space for nearly a decade. There are six essential features of the product which are as follows:
- Virtual Classroom – Through which the instructors conduct face-to-face interaction online.
- Online Course Creation – Using the online course creation feature, the instructors create self-paced and instructor-led courses.
- Tests and Assessments – Option to create tests and assessments within the LMS is our USP, and we offer six types of tests and three types of advanced tests
- eLearning Analytics – Tracking attendance, test results, course performance measurement, record keeping among others.
- Mobile Learning – Learning on-the-go with the WizIQ mobile learning app which is available for both Android and iOs platforms.
- LMS eCommerce – Selling courses through WizIQ platform is secure and straightforward.
Instructors can create their online Academy on the WizIQ platform and can brand the site as their own. They will be able to customize the URL and favicon image, the color theme on the platform to match their brand. After creating the academy, the next step is to launch live classes, self-paced and instructor-led courses within the academy. The online academy is a place of learning, and the instructor can invite or add students to the academy.